Muniyal Ayurveda Hospital is a 160 bed, specialty hospital, consisting of multiple facilities to provide lifestyle management in an ayurvedic way under one roof. It provides comprehensive healthcare under the supervision of more than 44 post-graduate ayurvedic doctors, under one roof.
It is built according to Vaastu, the ancient Indian architecture science, and surrounded by the ancient sacred herbal garden which absorbs cosmic energy thereby helping in the speedy recovery of the diseases. Patients are served with vegetarian diet, exclusively prepared from natural sources, collected from the Hospital’s own organic herbal gardens and dairy farm.
The hospital has the following facilities enabling us to provide comprehensive therapy of patients:
- Facilities for traditional therapies like Navarakizhi, Pizhicchil, Netrtarpana, Shirodhara, Udvartana, Svedana, Nasya and Basti, etc. are available.
- 160 beds with special rooms and general ward
- Full-fledged “Panchakarma” therapy rooms
- Yoga and Meditation hall
- Operation theatre for Kshara Sutra, etc.
- Prasutigrha (Labour theatre)
- Pyramid Therapy facility
- Various Kalpas & Treatments