Eight well equipped speciality OPDs are available:
- Kayachiktsa: General medicine department. Apart from treatment common ailments, specialist treatment in cancer, cardiac diseases, renal disorders, dyslipidemia, metabolic syndrome including diabetes mellitus, neurologic disorders, dementia, Alzheimer’s disease are provided under specially designed treatment protocols by the concerned experts.
- Panchakarma: Relevant procedures like Abhyanga, Nadi Sweda, Shashtika Shali Pinda Sweda, Patra Pinda Sweda, Valuka Sweda, Kayasekam, Dhara, Pichu, Karna Poorana, Vamana, Virechana, Nasya, Basti etc are planned according to the disease and individual and executed under the supervision of expert doctors.
- Shalya Tantra: Apart from surgical and parasurgical procedures like Jaloukavacharana, sira vyadha, kshara karma, Kshara sutra application, Agnikarma etc, speciality treatments like Marma chikitsa, acupuncture, cupping therapy are also provided.
- Shalakya tantra: Divided into Netra Chikitsa and ENT departments. Eye exercises, Netra kriyakalpas like Tarpana, Anjana, Putapaka etc are provided.
- Prasuti tantra and Streeroga: All the gynaecological diseases are treated by expert doctors, Antenatal care as per Ayurvedic guidelines, Sutika Paricharya etc. are done
- Koumarabhritya: Apart from treating common paediatric problems, speciality treatment is provided in the conditions like ADHD, autism, mental and physical growth retardation et, – etc.
- Swasthavritta and Yoga: Advice regarding daily and seasonal regimens, diet advice, speciality Yoga therapy, pyramid therapy, Muniyoga training are provided.
- Atyayika: Minor and common emergency conditions are handled by qualified doctors.